(a) All Call mode
(b) Group call: 05 Groups of 10 rooms each.
(c) One to one call
(d) Selected rooms call
(e) Listening mode (Spying mode)
(f) External Audio Mode: External music can be played through Computer, Laptop, Mobile, iPod etc.
(g) Automatic Bell Ringing System.
1. One to One Communication with Talk Back (Two – Way Communication): Master (Principal/Admin/Directors unit) can speak as well listen to any selected room without disturbing other rooms.
2. All Call / General Announcement : Announcements of common interest can be made using ALL CALL feature. Voice will be audible in all Slave / Classroom units connected with this system.
3. Group Call : User can make 05 groups upto 10 rooms each for making group announcements. Groups can be made of rooms sharing common interests like Senior sections, junior section, playgroups, staff rooms etc..
4. Selective Call : Rooms other than group made, can be called selectively by entering room numbers directly in Master controller.
5. External Audio: 3.5mm Jack is provided at the back of Master controller for playing music from external devices like Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile etc.
6. Automatic Bell Ringing System: Most advanced feature rich automatic school bell system is integrated with this system. User can program whole day schedule and bell will ring automatically. All 7 days of of week can be programmed with different time tables.
7. Micro-SD Card : Provisions to mount Micro-SD card. User can upload desired sound files to use as bell sounds or for playing music. 53 sound files are factory loaded. These 53 sound files include various combinations like female voice narration – This is Period No 1, it’s your lunch time etc. and traditional Tawa bell sound “Tan-Tan”.
8. Calendar Holidays – User can program 10 Holidays for each month. So total 120 holidays excluding Sundays can be programmed in this device. Bell will not ring on these holidays.
1. 24 Key keypad for user interface.
2. 16X2 LCD Display.
3. Jack for connecting any desired Micro-Phone.
4. 3.5mm jack for playing external audio.
5. Volume Control Knob for speaker unit.
6. Jack for mounting Micro-SD card.
1. Built In Micro-Phone.
2. 4” Speaker.
3. Volume Control Knob for Speaker.
The whole system is running only on a single cable so it is very easy to maintain comparing to traditional systems, no efforts are required in this system to manage and maintain a huge bunch of cables. Asks for less space in Administrators cabin. No need to put huge control panels on Administrator’s table.